I am Anne Rascle, founder and owner of AR Medical Writing. I am based in Regensburg, Germany.
I have 25+ years’ experience in academia as researcher, group leader and scientific writer, coupled with 8+ years’ experience in the biotech industry as researcher, manager and medical writer.
I am also an adjunct Professor (Faculty of Biology and Pre-clinical Medicine, University of Regensburg) delivering MedComms courses to MSc and graduate students.
I was trained in an international environment (France, USA, Germany) and acquired a deep knowledge in a variety of scientific and clinical fields.
I have authored or co-authored more than 35 peer-reviewed original articles, as well as reviews and book chapters. I have crafted multiple abstracts, posters and oral presentations for international conferences.
I am an active member of the European Medical Writers Association (EMWA) and hold a Multidisciplinary Foundation Certificate in Medical Writing from EMWA.
Scientific & Therapeutic Areas
- Infectiology (e.g. CMV, Dengue virus, SARS-CoV-2)
- Transplantation medicine
- Autoimmune and inflammatory diseases
- Infectious diseases (e.g. CMV disease, COVID-19)
- Cancer biology
- Cancer chemoprevention
- Molecular and cellular biology
- Cell signaling and signal transduction (e.g. STAT5 signaling)
- Gene regulation (incl. chromatin and transcription research, epigenetics, genomics, genetics, transcriptomics)
- In vitro diagnostics